Tupac Shakur was an actor, rapper, and poet. Although he was known for his “Thug Life” persona, it was his big heart and his ability to empathize with people that made him debatably the most popular rapper of all time. Here are our top 10 Tupac quotes.
10. “My only fear of death is coming back reincarnated.”
9. “It’s the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day they’re gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it’s my turn to leave.”
8. “My mama always used to tell me: ‘if you can’t find somethin’ to live for, you best find somethin’ to die for.’”
7. “You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened… or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on.”
6. “I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up…. and handle it.”
5. “Out of anger comes controversy, out of controversy comes conversation, out of conversation comes action.”
4. “Even the genius ask questions.”
3. “You never know how strong you can be until being strong is the only choice you have left.”
2. “If you let a person talk long enough, you’ll hear their true intentions.”
1. “Please wake me when I’m free.”
I cannot bear captivity
4 I would rather be stricken blind
Than 2 live without expression of mind.”
What’s your favorite Tupac quote? Comment below!